Team Vass 350 Winter Lined ‘Heavy Duty, Waterproof’ Bib and Brace ‘Edition 4’
The new ‘Edition 4’ design which supersedes the successful ‘Team Vass 350’ Edition 3 winter lined heavy duty waterproof bib & brace is here! The new ‘Edition 4’ design includes an extended back area for improved weather protection (particularly when bending over) & new ‘Vass Carbon-Emboss’ knee-reinforcement material for extra strength. Some describe the ‘Team Vass 350’ as a ‘Modern Sports Oil Skin for Professional Sea Anglers!!”
Vass are pleased to introduce the new ‘Edition 4’ design which supersedes the successful ‘Team Vass 350’ Edition 3 winter lined heavy duty waterproof bib & brace. The new ‘Edition 4’ design includes an extended back area for improved weather protection (particularly when bending over) & new ‘Vass Carbon-Emboss’ knee-reinforcement material for extra strength.
The padded winter lining is very warm and promotes internal air circulation for extra comfort. However, it’s design and flexibility always great freedom of movement therefore not your usual bulky winter wear.
About the Team Vass 350 Range (Jacket, Smock & Bib & Brace).
This range has been developed for Sea Fishing (Boat and Shore) to resist the most extreme wind and rain. The Vass-Tex 350 material is heavy duty and tough whilst maintaining a supple and flexible handle.
This ensures that the garments are easy to wear when fishing and less restrictive than most heavy-duty rainwear.
It’s important to know that the Vass-Tex 350 ranges are ideally suited for anglers that are usually fishing on the shore or in a boat for long periods during extreme wind and rain. Its waterproofness is very high (up to 50,000mm hydrostatic head rating) therefore is not breathable (although it does have some internal moisture wicking properties to help with comfort).
Therefore, it’s not recommended for anglers that require lightweight, breathable garments (with lower waterproofness) for use in warmer or less extreme conditions.
Like all products, it’s important to select your equipment and clothing according to your’ requirements.
Team Vass 350 Winter Lined Bib & Brace ‘edition 4’ features Include –
• Extremely Waterproof and Windproof (NON Breathable) Rating up to 50,000mm hydrostatic head
• Extended back area compared to the ‘Edition 3’ design.
• Reinforced knees using new ‘Vass Carbon-Emboss 400 material’ with opening to fit knee-pads (most tradesman trouser knee-pads fit)
• Reflective printed logos on legs (for safety when fishing at night)
• Knee reinforcement areas have an access flap for inserting optional knee-pads
• Vass quad welded seams
• Velcro fastening ankle strap
• Flexible and strong
• Warm padded inner lining (not bulky to ensure maximum movement)
• Easy repair Vass-Tex 350 material (see simple repair instructions for Vass waders and rainwear)
• This garment is metal free to ensure no parts corrode during use
• As with most Vass products, the Vass waterproof finish ‘Does Not’ need reproofing to stay waterproof!
• Machine washable / Drip dry inside out
Tips to keep your Vass Waterproof clothing in top health –
• If garment is dirty/smelly on the inside, wash inside out
• Do Not Wash at temperatures over 40 C
• Drip dry inside out for quickest drying time
• Do Not use detergents containing Chlorine or bleach
• Vass-Tex coating is a fixed performance coating & doesn’t need reproofing.
• As with all clothing, do not leave exposed to prolonged direct sun light (UV) when not in use (I.E On Washing Line). Doing so may damage the performance & strength of your clothing.