Team Vass 700 Edition Chest Wader – Non Studded
As part of Vass’s constant development Vass have introduced the ‘Team Vass 700’ edition of the tried and tested Vass-Tex 700 chest wader. The ‘Team Vass 700’ chest wader boasts designer looks along with extra features such as D-Rings to hang tools and double reinforced knee area.
£89.95 – £95.95
The tough Vass boot which has a wider calf and foot fitting for comfort. This Vass wader range uses the high quality ‘Vass-Tex 700’ smooth PVC outer (Titanium Grey) with a soft polyester reverse (slight stretch for comfort but also acts as a shock absorber on the seams). The body is fused with our New ‘Vass Boot’ Tough Chunky Yellow Soled boot offering comfort, reliability and reinforced hard wearing properties. Benefitting from Vass’s usual high standard of manufacture and materials the Team Vass 700 wader also includes features such as Quad-Welded Seams, Elasticated & Box stitched brace loops, Easy repair material (see our repair guide) and internal draw-cord in the chest wader for safety and comfort. This wader is a great balance between the Vass-Tex 740 and 700 wader!
• Double layer reinforced knees
• 2 D-Rings on chest for attaching tools (cutters, hook remover etc)
• New Titanium colour with carbon black trim (goes well with the Team Vass 175 Titanium smock)
• Box stitch reinforcement with elasticated braceloop with a quick release buckle
• Internal pocket
• Internal draw-cord around the chest
• Quad-Welded seams for ultimate strength
• Large heal kicker on boot
• High Quality Vass Boot, wider calf and foot fitting for comfort