Vass Dry Fishing Ruck Sack Edition 3
Possibly the toughest and most waterproof fishing Ruck Sack available on the market! This just got better with the introduction of the Edition 3!
There are many ruck sacks on the market but many fail the test of water ingress and rugged use. With much research and development Vass have now introduced the new heavy-duty Vass Dry Ruck Sack for fishing which combines tough construction, water protection for your kit within and comfort when trekking to your fishing destination. No need to buy separate rain covers for you ruck sack now! Ideal bag for all extreme & adventure anglers especially Sea (Boat and Shore).
With consistent development and testing Vass have made a number of improvements on the Edition 1 & 2 which you can see in the list of features below.-
- Back tilt adjustable top straps (adjustment to ensure bag sits at correct angle on your back/shoulders, especially helpful when fully loaded & walking distances).
- Left and right side large elasticated mesh pockets (water bottles, rod tubes etc)
- Left and right side Velcro loops (for use to secure rod tubes, see diagram example)
- 40 Litre dry compartment area
- Padded back section with vertical ‘spin gap’ for extra air circulation
- Large outer wet pocket with flap (‘edition 3’ secured with two adjustable straps & secure quick release buckles)
- Inside dry area compartment a semi-transparent separator pocket (for rig wallets, keys and smaller items)
- ‘Role Top Sealed’ dry compartment at top of bag now with extra central strap & quick release buckle to provide additional fastening (helps prevent the role top area from bursting open when overloaded).
- Wide shoulder straps with padding for comfort
- Shoulder straps are adjustable
- Waist and chest fastening straps with quick release buckles
- Wipe clean or hose down ‘Vass-Tex DC’ waterproof material due to smooth coated finish on both sides.
- Quick drying as the specialise ‘Vass-Tex DC’ material doesn’t hold moisture or water
- Contains ‘No Metal’ so ‘No Rust’
- No zips to break either!