Zziplex M4 GT
Big brother to the Zziplex Profile GT.
Evo butt 20% more power than standard M4.
The tip(around 1ft) of the the top section is made from a modern fiber glass.
The glass tip is very good bite detection.
Out of stock
Zziplex M4 GT
Zziplex M4GT is one of Zziplex’s all-time best-selling rods. The design philosophy focuses on the interface between carbon fibre and glass fibre and how this complex arrangement works to the benefit of the angler.
This rod is a masterpiece and truly reflects the genius in rod building that Terry Carrol was.
The action is suitable for nearly everyone; clean, medium to medium rough ground, heaving seas and gentle swells. The upper third of the tip is sensitive and the power reserves in the butt are more than adequate for nearly all fishing situations.
The compression load up during the cast is easy, and the recovery is sharp and smooth as you would expect.
Custom, technical, high-tenacity carbon and glass fibres are cleverly integrated into the heart and soul of this rod. Giving you a fishing rod that is a pleasure to use.
A legendary tool, with immaculate design credentials and superlative performance.
- Equal section 50:50
- Blank colour – Jet Black
- CNC machined, reverse fit joint.
- Marine grade serial # etched stainless steel trim band fitted to lower butt.
- Factory Finish: AT Titanium K Guides configured for multiplier or fixed spool.
- Butt and lower tip guides wrapped in Midnight black with main metallic blue underlay, white inlays and red tips. Intermediate guides wrapped in Midnight black.
- Japanese shrink rubber (JSR) handle.
- JSR rubber separator grip on lower tip and upper butt
- CNC machined Fuji DPS sliding reel seat with EVA caps.
- Rubber detachable butt cap.
- Zziplex original partition rod case.
- Length – 13′ 4″.
- Butt diameter 22mm.
- Casting Ratio 100 -225g.