Century Eliminator T900-SGT
The Eliminator T900 is built and designed for fishing a wide range of conditions – including deep water, heavy to mixed ground and fast tidal streams.
The overriding initial impression is smoothness in the cast and this reflects the unique construction of the tip. The butt section will store energy for long range delivery and the bite indication is very sensitive. The T900 is recommended for use with multiplier or fixed spool reels loaded with braid or monofilament.
The technical specification is huge and well researched. Century has incorporated HPR resin technology, Autoclave Technology and for the first time 45/45 STF (spread tow fabric) to improve AT-T anti-twist. The STF surfaces at the upper butt and lower tip and compliments the Anti-Twist Technology incorporated throughout the rod. STF comes straight out of Formula One and all cars use this material extensively in the chassis for performance.
The tip is built primarily from S-2 unidirectional Super Glass – hence SGT. S-2 Glass is the ultimate in high strength glass fibre providing the highest level of performance available in this specialist reinforcement. Produced with increased levels of silica purity than standard glass fibre, S-2 Glass offers the ultimate physical properties including high tensile strength, compressive strength and improved impact resistance. When combined with Century’s HPR resin matrix system and high pressure autoclave curing – rod tips deliver slow, easy, non-critical loading and superb indicator bite detection.
Fitted with the robust yet super light Titanium guides as standard keeps excess weight to a minimum.
- Gearbox Design butt and Autoclave Technology
- Blank colour: Butt – Spread Tow Fabric. Tip – Black Gloss
- Factory Finish: Fuji Titanium K Guides
- Tied in blue metallic under wrap and jet black with gold trims
- Marine grade etched stainless steel trim bands – upper and lower butt
- Japanese shrink rubber (JSR) handle
- JSR rubber separator grip on lower tip and upper butt
- 3M Reflective tape – top guides
- Century carbon reducer available as optional extra
- Century sliding reel seat with integrated Coaster
- Century partition rod case
- Length – 14ft 4in
- Casting ratio – 4oz – 7oz
- Butt diameter – 0.94″
- Guides – American Titanium K Guides
- Reducer – Available separately