Century Tip Tornado Sport
The Sport has reached “cult” status in the light of hard won experience and decades of fishing.
RRP – £515!
The butt slices through the air and in storm conditions the rod is stable and very secure. The Sport has a positive Tournament pedigree with victories at UKSF however it is above all else a practical and highly successful fishing rod for tackling hard and mixed ground. The essential tip action design gives good feedback and the Gearbox Design butt allows progressive power storage and delivery. It is capable of casting one, two or three baits plus 175gms – huge distances. Tip stability and bite detection are superb and it is sensitive even when scratching close in.
- Gearbox Design butt and Autoclave Technology
- Blank colour: 2×2 carbon twill – upper butt: 3k-1k carbon lower tip – unground UD carbon upper tip
- Factory Finish: American Tackle Titanium K Guides
- Tied in copper metallic and jet black
- Marine grade etched stainless steel trim bands – upper and lower butt
- Japanese shrink rubber (JSR) handle
- JSR rubber separator grip on lower tip and upper butt
- 3M Reflective tape between top two guides
- Century carbon reducer available as optional extra
- Century / Fuji DPS sliding reel seat – coaster not needed, locks to blank just by tightening Fuji hood
- Century partition rod case
- Length – 13′ 6″. Casting Ratio – 125-225g