Century Tip Tornado Graphex Sport
The design principles behind the Tip Tornado Graphex ranges incorporate common technical themes that takes construction and technology to the highest achievable levels. RRP – £615!
Graphex technology is a bespoke combination of the resin matrix and Graphene to benefit the rods; durability, distance, tracking, sensitivity, dampening recovery to neutral and weight saving. This 3rd generation of Tip Tornado Graphex rods captures the best of the past and brings new and defined benefits commensurate with advances in manufacturing and material technology.
The Tip Tornado Graphex Sport takes design cues and feedback from anglers and leading casters alike with the design requirement being a rod suitable to fish both heavy and medium ground. The light weight tip is still more than powerful enough to deal with the roughest of ground. The 13’ 11” length and reduced blank diameter compared with other longer performance rods will benefit anglers who have require this style of rod design. Delivering abundant practical benefits to anglers seeking the best available to complement their dedication.
- Autoclave Technology for maximum resin matrix consolidation
- Graphene reinforced resin matrix. (Graphex)
- AT-T (Anti -Twist Technology) – assisting directional control
- Customised IM (intermediate modulus) – high tenacity carbon tip
- Gearbox Design (phased composite taper in butt section)
- Blank colour – Midnight Black, flexural 2-pack polyurethane.
- CNC machined, tapered reverse fit joint.
- Factory Finish: American Tackle Titanium K Guides configured for multiplier or fixed spool
- Tied in metallic blue, white inlays and tippings. Jet black intermediates.
- Marine grade etched stainless steel trim bands – upper and lower butt
- Japanese shrink rubber (JSR) handle
- JSR rubber separator grip on lower tip and upper butt
- 3M Reflective tape between tip guide and first intermediate
- Century carbon reducer available as optional extra
- Century CNC machined Fuji DPS sliding reel seat
- Century partition rod case
- Length – 13′ 11″. Casting Ratio – 125-225g