The Penn Squall range are great value levelwind boat reels. They are built around a strong graphite frame and are well up to the demands of general boat fishing
The Penn Squall II 30LW is a proper 30lb class boat reel which is ideal for general bottom fishing in deep water and strong tides. The strong graphite frame houses a forged aluminium spool and a level-wind system which ensure perfect trouble free line lay.
2 Ball bearings plus a one way roller bearing and powerful 4.9:1 gearing keep everything nice and smooth and the HT100 Versa drag system quickly subdues your capture.
- Heavy weight level-wind boat reel
- Lightweight graphite frame and side plates
- Forged and machined aluminium spool
- High-strength marine grade bronze alloy main gear
- Stainless steel pinion gear
- HT-100 carbon fibre drag washers
- 3+1 Shielded stainless steel bearing system
- Fast gear acess side plate
- Line capacity monofiliment: 25/455, 30/370, 40/285
- Line capacity braid: 30/1020, 50/710, 65/590
- Weight: 21.3oz/604 grams