Blackrock Competition Surf 13’10” 100-250g
The BlackRock Competition Surf 13′ 10” 100- 250g (3 – 8oz) shore fishing rod is built to a very high specification using a high modulous carbon construction. The tip is unground, adding to its rigidity, whereas the butt section remains smooth. The rod has a very pleasing through action with a firm tip going in to a powerful mid and butt section. Fuji Alconite guides compliment the build and the rod is finished in an understated black and gold scheme. The butt section features a moving reel seat upon a neoprene coating and the same neoprene can be found at the base of the tip section just above the spigot to aid removal even with cold, wet hands.
£191.66 excluding VAT)(
BLACKROCK COMPETITION SURF 13′ 10” 100-250g
- LENGTH – 13′ 10″
- ACTION RATING 100-250g
- GUIDES – FUJI KW SILVER FRAME GUIDES.
- RINGING PATTERN – PRINCIPALLY MULTIPLIER, FIXED SPOOL FRIENDLY
- JOINT JAPANESE SHRINK TUBE
- SATIN GRAPHITE WOVEN BLANK WITH BLACK WHIPPINGS AND AQUA BLUE TRIM
- BLANKS – 100% HIGH MODULUS CARBON
- BUTT SECTION – JAPANESE EVA SHRINK TUBE
- REEL SEAT – SLIDING GRIP MULTI POSITION
- LIGHT, SLIM AND POWERFUL BLANKS
- 2 SECTIONS, SHRINK TUBED JOINTS
- The assembled length of the rods can be +/- 3% of stated due to final fit.
- Through actioned all-rounder