Westin Crazy Daisy Rig – 27 cm 400g
When the big halibut and huge cod are proving tricky and hard to tempt – give daisy a little jig and your chances will seriously pick up.
She has insanely sexy movement and swimming pattern – even fished slowly. Based on juvenile saithe – the favourite fish supper for the big trophy specimens hunting the seas and shores around Norway. We’ve included a mega-strong stinger hook rig and two different bodies – the curltail for a smooth, wormlike swimming action (even at the slowest speed) – and the paddletail for that “take-me-now” wounded-panicky-fish action. We’ve spent years testing and perfecting the movement, trying out every possible change in shape, size and weight distribution. The experienced guides from nordic sea angling who tested it now think we’ve succeeded – and some scarily big fish agree!
- Active eyes
- Durable painting
- Ultra sharp and strong Japanese-style sea fishing hooks
- Hooks: Single #7/0, Treble #2/0 (300g)
- Hooks: Single #8/0, Treble #3/0 (400g)
- Excellent depth control
- Two different style bodies included
- Attachment wire-eye for additional stinger hooks
- Includes 100+lb PE braid stinger hook rig